ORDER ONLINE or call 0755973220
Email us at: email@example.com for special orders and Firearm related queries
Normal Business Hours
8.30am – 5pm QLD Time Monday to Friday
New shipment of Khan single barrel .410s in store ONLY $260.00
Beretta 87 Classic Target 22 Cal Walnut Grip Pistol. THIS WEEK SPECIAL $970! CALL US!
FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 0755 973220 OR EMAIL GCSS@gcshooters.com.au
We are the ONLY Authorised Hogue dealer in Australia. This means if you have a problem, your item is backed by Hogue warranty and replacement. We can also special order a wide range of grips direct from the HOGUE warehouse in the USA.
NEW TO OUR RANGE
Since 1948, serious shooters, avid collectors and professional gunsmiths have relied on Birchwood Casey for shooting and gun care products that have stood the test of time.
From legendary Tru-Oil® Gun Stock Finish and Perma Blue® Liquid Gun Blue, Birchwood Casey has pioneered innovative products with an unwavering dedication for quality.
– Our online store is operational for all items available to send via Australia Post. We are sending parcels every day. There will also be a number of items that run out due to low numbers and you can create a backorder for certain items we know we are able to source in the short term. Australia Post have advised there are delays and can take 14+ days to deliver a parcel during the COVID19 pandemic.
We are experiencing delays from overseas suppliers due to reduced flights, road transport, Aust Post deliveries and so on. This is effecting our deliveries from Hogue, HiViz, Triple K as well as having a knock on effect for local suppliers that are also experiencing shipping delays. Something that used to take around 2 weeks may take an extra 2-4 weeks to get to us after ordering.
– Please remember 1.5m social distancing at all time. We may have to impose time limits to ensure fairness for all customers as our store space is small and we have to adhere to these measures, as well as limit the amount of people in store at any one time.
– Do not, under any circumstances, take photos of the outside, inside or any staff members at any time. Do not share any posts of you purchasing anything on any social media channels. Do not speak to any member of the media whatsoever. Direct their enquires to Shooters Union, details below. All media enquiries are to be directed to Royce Wilson Shooters Union Media Officer email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 0410 645035.
– Naturally, due to the current uncertainty of the environment, things can change at short notice, so we invite you to stay connected to reliable news sources and respect the social distancing requirements of 1.5 meters and the need for people to stay home as much as possible.
- Please note we have been advised that license renewals and new license applications are taking between 15-20 weeks through WLB. We would also anticipate there are delays with PTAs being issued at this stage, latest info from WLB is 21 days minimum for PTAs. Please contact them direct for queries. There are new ID requirements in place since June 18 for new licences, check their website for details.
Firearm Dealers in WA must register with Australia Post to receive (and send) firearms. There is a secure network of post offices in WA and we (disposing dealer) can only send the firearm to a post office within that secure network. Please ensure the WA dealer has registered with Australia Post and find out from them which post office to send the parcel to. Any post office in WA can tell the dealer where the secure facilities are (and I think post offices outside of WA will also have that information). We can only send 1 firearm per parcel via this secure network and there is an additional fee as well, we will let you know when sending the item. You, the WA customer or dealer, will need to contact the dealer to find out firstly if they are registered with Australia Post and secondly, which post office to send the single-firearm-per-package to. The WA dealer can then arrange for internal transfer of the firearms to their business via an approved carrier. The WA dealer also has to have an Aust Post account and we will need to quote that account number on the address details, so you’ll have to ask your WA dealer for his account number too and notify us what that is.
Please note that we cannot ship anything to ANY International destination. This includes items such as magazines, grips, stocks, rifles, handguns, brass etc to any destination including NZ, USA, Canada, Pacific Region, Asia, Europe, Africa and so on.
QLD licence holders – Please be aware that if you are arranging your PTA to be EMAILED to us, it is your responsibility to follow up the process with WLB and to call us to see if its arrived. We do not have a phone number or email address to contact you so you will need to contact us.
- Be mindful to have us as the disposer as we are the ones that will be ultimately giving you the firearm. If you are buying from Interstate, DO NOT PUT that dealers details as your PTA will be invalid. Our dealers licence is 50000106.
Remington 700 trigger recall information 2019 – we can replace your triggers by appointment
PLEASE NOTE: We apologise that we are unable to offer PayPal as a payment option. As PayPal have a no firearms policy, they no longer support any sector of the industry that sells, promotes or uses Firearms at all. Please be assured that your details are secure and will not be used for marketing or sold to a 3rd party.
PLEASE NOTE: We apologise that we are unable to accept AMEX card as a payment option through the webstore. The payment gateway we use does not allow sales paid with AMEX to proceed. We are able to take AMEX phone orders and instore although there is a 3% surcharge. Please use an alternative payment method if using it online.
Our Schedule of Fees have recently changed. Please call us to query prices regarding storage fees, transfers and brokerage.
Ph (07) 5597 3220