ORDER ONLINE or call 0755973220
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for special orders and Firearm related queries
Normal Business Hours
8.30am – 5pm QLD Time Monday to Friday. Queensland does not have Daylight Savings time.
XMAS opening and Closing times – We CLOSE for trade at lunchtime on Friday 23 Dec 2021 Xmas Eve and will reopen on Tuesday 4th January 2022.
All online orders placed during this time will be dispatched on 4 January 2022.
Please see Qld Health for further information and updates if required. We are not a restricted business according to QLD Government guidelines.
Please ‘like’ our FB or Instagram page for any last minute updates or emergencies, they will be posted on there.
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM STARLINE BRASS
*** DELIVERY UPDATE end JULY 2021 ***
We have received a small delivery of Starline Brass in store available to order online. Those that have backorders have been advised. Check out FB and Insta pages for arrivals
We have been informed by the Australian Agent that Starline Brass in USA that it’s unlikely we will get any supply of Brass in 2021. Their USA orders are far exceeding their ability to manufacture, so once we sell out of something, we are unlikely to see it again this year.
Akkar Churchill 12g 30" shotgun
from $1,290 to $1,690
Ruger American 22LR 20"
Ruger Precision 22LR 18"
NEW TO OUR RANGE
We are the ONLY Authorised Hogue dealer in Australia. This means if you have a problem, your item is backed by Hogue warranty and replacement. We can also special order a wide range of grips direct from the HOGUE warehouse in the USA.
– Our online store is operational for all items available to send via Australia Post. We are sending parcels every day. There will also be a number of items that run out due to low numbers and you can create a backorder for certain items we know we are able to source in the short term. Australia Post have advised there are delays and can take 14+ days to deliver a parcel during the COVID19 pandemic.
We are experiencing delays from overseas suppliers due to reduced flights, road transport, Aust Post deliveries and so on. This is effecting our deliveries from Hogue, HiViz, Triple K as well as having a knock on effect for local suppliers that are also experiencing shipping delays. Something that used to take around 2 weeks may take an extra 2-4 weeks to get to us after ordering.
** IMPORTANT **
We need to get the licence number of some customers due to their state restrictions for magazines and gun parts – VIC and NSW customers. TAS customers, we are required to send parts and magazines to your nominated dealer. WA please see below separate WA only heading. Please include your current FIREARMS licence number and expiry date in the dedicated note section when ordering magazines and any parts. Email email@example.com a copy of your current firearms licence. Please do not add delivery requests or information as that needs to be given to the carrier, Australia Post. We will not be able to send your order without this information on your order form. Grips, scopes, HiViz sights, bipods etc does not need this info, only magazines and gun parts.
– Please remember 1.5m social distancing at all time. We may have to impose time limits to ensure fairness for all customers as our store space is small and we have to adhere to these measures, as well as limit the amount of people in store at any one time.
– Do not, under any circumstances, take photos of the outside, inside or any staff members at any time. Do not share any posts of you purchasing anything on any social media channels. Do not speak to any member of the media whatsoever. Direct their enquires to Shooters Union, details below. All media enquiries are to be directed to Royce Wilson Shooters Union Media Officer email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 0410 645035.
– Naturally, due to the current uncertainty of the environment, things can change at short notice, so we invite you to stay connected to reliable news sources and respect the social distancing requirements of 1.5 meters and the need for people to stay home as much as possible.
- Please note we have been advised that license renewals and new license applications are taking between 15-20 weeks through WLB. We would also anticipate there are delays with PTAs being issued at this stage, latest info from WLB is 21 days minimum for PTAs. Please contact them direct for queries. There are new ID requirements in place since June 18 for new licences, check their website for details.
We have been advised that we need to send EVERYTHING to a dealer in WA to process.
ALL ORDERS PROCESSED ONLINE AND OVER THE PHONE MUST GO TO YOUR NOMINATED DEALER IN WA UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. All firearm purchases from us to your WA dealer will need to have the WA dealer organise the courier. We will not be responsible for shipping firearms to WA until further notice.
Please note that we cannot ship anything to ANY International destination. This includes items such as magazines, grips, stocks, rifles, handguns, brass etc to any destination including NZ, USA, Canada, Pacific Region, Asia, Europe, Africa and so on.
QLD licence holders – Please be aware that if you are arranging your PTA to be EMAILED to us, it is your responsibility to follow up the process with WLB and to call us to see if its arrived. We do not have a phone number or email address to contact you so you will need to contact us.
- Be mindful to have us as the disposer as we are the ones that will be ultimately giving you the firearm. If you are buying from Interstate, DO NOT PUT that dealers details as your PTA will be invalid. Our dealers licence is 50000106.
Remington 700 trigger recall information 2019 – we can replace your triggers by appointment
PLEASE NOTE: We apologise that we are unable to offer PayPal as a payment option. As PayPal have a no firearms policy, they no longer support any sector of the industry that sells, promotes or uses Firearms at all. Please be assured that your details are secure and will not be used for marketing or sold to a 3rd party.
PLEASE NOTE: We apologise that we are unable to accept AMEX card as a payment option through the webstore. The payment gateway we use does not allow sales paid with AMEX to proceed. We are able to take AMEX phone orders and instore although there is a 3% surcharge. Please use an alternative payment method if using it online.
Our Schedule of Fees have recently changed. Please call us to query prices regarding storage fees, transfers and brokerage.
Ph (07) 5597 3220